Syndicated Player

Syndicated Player

Tuesday 13 November 2012

As time Goes By....

I've heard this song countless times on the radio & every time i hear it,it always gets me thinking about what it would be like to live forever young. As 2012 comes to an end,I realized most of my 'new year resolutions' are not complete and there isn't nearly enough time achieve all of them let alone doing things i want to do. If i had more time,there are tons of things i wish i could be doing. There are different ways to look at this theory, would it be better to live forever or just to make the most of what little life you have? I think there are pros & cons of each


If you live forever, you don't have to worry about the amount of time you have but everyone else still does. The problem would be having to watch your friends grow old & die when you never will. Personally i would hate to lose everyone i loved even if i would get an eternity to do whatever i wished. It is the same idea as the story Tuck Everlasting; in the novel Natalie Babbitt writes about the Tuck family who found a lake where, if you drink from it, you live forever young.. It is a cursed miracle & not as good as the alternative

Since no one can leave forever, we just have to try our best to do everything we can before we can't anymore. what that is really depends on you. I just think that everyone should do what they want so they have no regrets about it when they die.so before this year ends,i want to achieve all my 'new year resolutions' If i can't well..................at least i tired

9 comments:

  1. That is a great song and those great thoughts
    Sure we can follow each other. I am following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog hon. Of course I'd love for us to follow one another. Following now and hope to see you on my blog soon. :)

    -S.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog. Would you like to follow each other? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I wanna follow each other...
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I like your blog and I follow you now! hope you will follow me back!

    www/fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for comment of course i follow back, because i love your blog!:)

    Heddy
    a-little-bit-style.blogspot.cz
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Sure we can follow each other, that would be lovely :)
    See you soon I hope :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. I would love for us to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. Please leave me a comment or just follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Remember to join my necklace competition!
    Here's what you have to do to participate in the competition:
    1) Like Dragonfly on Facebook
    2) Comment my blog post leaving me an email adress
    3) Name your favorite blog post on my blog in your comment


    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...